Today we will talk about the difference between counterfeit banknotes and the original and the method of sale.
The difference between counterfeit banknotes and the original.
Counterfeit bills are not perfect, this allows you to identify them without special equipment.
We will not mention banal things as: watermarks, problems in the press itself, and so on. Real counterfeiters do not make such mistakes!
It is worth remembering a few main differences:
1. Material. By material, 90% of banknotes can be distinguished from real ones. Holding the bill in your hands you should already have the first suspicions. A counterfeit bill often feels like ordinary paper, especially if it is not walked with a special varnish. If the realistic prop fake money is smooth, this should also cause suspicion. Fortunately, the bills are printed on paper, it does not take over all the necessary roughness;
2. Water test. If you have water on hand, it can serve as a salvation! Almost all bills from getting wet begin to "flow". They just get all the paint gone;
3. Try to flip the bill horizontally and find the sign PP. In 95% of counterfeit banknotes there is no sign. Realistic fake money simply can not fake it because of the complexity of production;
These points are quite enough to distinguish a fake bill from the original. At the initial stage.
In the production of so much high-quality falsehood, only these points can save. Yes, it is upsetting, lately the falsehood is of very high quality. Realistic fake money have reached the almost "perfect" production scheme.
How are realistic fake money sold in cities?
There are 3 main ways to sell banknotes:
1. Treasures. 95% of purchases of counterfeit banknotes are sold via the Internet. People called "cladmen" take bills from the warehouse, pack, mainly in a plastic and hollow stick, hide around the city. Usually such "sticks" are buried or hidden in the entrances;
2. Dispatch through the transport company "CDEK". "CDEK" is a favorite company of "illegal immigrants" for sending prohibited goods. Senders transfer the goods to the "drop", the person who is not sorry, drop (throw away from the English) which already gives the goods to the transport company. On the other side, the goods are already accepted by the buyer. And the most interesting thing is that there are almost no risks. CDEK does not and does not plan to inspect parcels;
3. A rare, but also favorite way, sending to mailboxes. The buyer calls the house and the desired mailbox. The courier throws those same bills into it. Usually sent in some envelope;